Wallets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Could someone please tell me which wallet has the most compartments? I need a wallet that hold's a lot of cards and has a change purse. T I A

2. can't go wrong with an accordian zip around IMO...has something like 12 card slots, space for bills, space for reciepts, and a zippered compartment for change.

I own 3 of them...love them. Even bought a similar style from Dooney and Bourke. You can load these up , zip them up, and still are pretty "slim"

here's an example of one of mine

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. I agree with the zip around opinion. In addition to holding a ton, they look neat since everything is contained and nothing is spilling out. I have one and LOVE it!

4. That was my question too. Do you think that an acordian zip could fit 12 cards, plus a check book inside?

5. ITA!!!

6. Large accordian zip - the best wallet I've ever owned!!