Wallets, whatda think, matching?

pebblelina

Nov 1, 2010
Just curious as to what other thing about matching wallets or not. I have the Raisin Kristin & now the Mahogany dot handbags, but I only have the raisin Kristin checkbk wallet. Just curious as to what others are using. Thanks ;)

I don't match wallets, although I finally own my first matching set that I thought was worth having - the purple croc embossed Audrey with the matching zip around wallet.

All my wallets are purple and I honestly could care less if it matches my bag. I buy bags I like and wallets I like without any regard toward whether or not they match each other.

I switch bags every few days, so I like a wallet that will coordinate (not match) with most of my bags. I have a gunmetal Julia wallet and I find that she goes with everything. The only thing that I think it's better to match is hardware. That's just my opinion though.;)

I don't normally match my handbags and wallets together but it's fun to do so once in awhile. I really like the Coach leather wallets especially the zip arounds. I know in the future I will be shopping for a wallet. I just don't know which one. Maybe sometime in the Spring when the new Coach collection comes out!

I may buy a wallet that matches a particular bag but it will work with all my bags. It's too expensive and time consuming to constantly switch out wallets. A raisin wallet is so pretty and it wil go with just about everything. Gone are the days when everything was expected to match.

I don't buy matching wallets. I sometimes try to coordinate my wallet with my bag, but not always. I actually find it sort of a pain to switch out wallets, so a lot of the time, they don't match at all. Although, if I found a bag I loved and I loved the wallet also, I would buy both.

i'm just getting in to coach, so getting a matching wallet for every bag is not an option.

i do LIKE the idea of a matching everything though. my ocelot audrey with matching accessories is so so perfect.

but reality is i'm putting money in the bags since the wallet only comes out to buy more bags !!

I don't typically buy matching wallets, though I did buy one this PCE. I have the tartan glam and just bought the zippy wallet to go with it. I also have a silver grammercy zip around wallet that I usually use. I find silver matches pretty much everything. lol

I used to do matching wallet and wristlet for each bag, but it was so time consuming to switch out of bags so I quit that. I have one wallet that actually doesn't perfectly match any of my bags, but it is neutral enough for them all. I am thinking of getting a new wallet and it will happen to match one of my bags and yet be good with all of them. I still keep the same two wristlets (pochette and mini pochette) for all of my bags.