Wallets in Vernis - for everyday or occasional use?

Olya6070

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
I got the Zippy Wallet in Vernis as a birthday gift from my husband. I intend to use this wallet on daily basis, but after reading other posts that vernis wallets are not sturdy enough and it is better not to use them daily, I began to worry and think that maybe I should have exchanged it for mono or damier one. Well, anyway I can't exchange it any longer since I've been using it for the past three weeks already. So, should I sell my vernis wallet and get one in mono or damier?

Do you use your vernis wallet daily? How does it hold?

I would appreciate your opinions.

I use a vernis Sarah as my everyday wallet. While I don't abuse it, I don't particularly baby it either. I've had it since February, and it looks new aside from the wrinkles on the inside.

^^I got Rouge Fauviste Zippy Wallet and now waiting for my Vernis ZCP in Pomme to be delivered today. :smile:

Attachments

• Vernis Wallet3.jpg
    Vernis Wallet3.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
The fingerprints are not too visible on this color, only if I try to look at it at a certain angle and at a certain light then I can see some. Not bad at all.

I have an Amarante Zippy wallet and I use it EVERYDAY. I've had it since 2008 and it's still in good condition. I just keep it in the inside zipped pocket of my purses so it won't get dented/scratched by the other things in my purse. It's a gorgeous wallet, and you'll love using it every time you have to take it out! Use it and enjoy it!:tup: