Wallets in Vernis - for everyday or occasional use?

Olya6070

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
Windy City
I got the Zippy Wallet in Vernis as a birthday gift from my husband. I intend to use this wallet on daily basis, but after reading other posts that vernis wallets are not sturdy enough and it is better not to use them daily, I began to worry and think that maybe I should have exchanged it for mono or damier one. Well, anyway I can't exchange it any longer since I've been using it for the past three weeks already. So, should I sell my vernis wallet and get one in mono or damier?

Do you use your vernis wallet daily? How does it hold?

I would appreciate your opinions.

Aylilith

O.G.
Dec 7, 2007
I use a vernis Sarah as my everyday wallet. While I don't abuse it, I don't particularly baby it either. I've had it since February, and it looks new aside from the wrinkles on the inside.

Olya6070

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
Windy City
The fingerprints are not too visible on this color, only if I try to look at it at a certain angle and at a certain light then I can see some. Not bad at all.

J`adore LV

May 20, 2009
I have an Amarante Zippy wallet and I use it EVERYDAY. I've had it since 2008 and it's still in good condition. I just keep it in the inside zipped pocket of my purses so it won't get dented/scratched by the other things in my purse. It's a gorgeous wallet, and you'll love using it every time you have to take it out! Use it and enjoy it!:tup:

jewelgem

Jul 8, 2010
I have this wallet in the pale pink and use it everyday-it still looks fantastic after a year. I wouldn't hesitate to keep using it!

sunfire27

O.G.
Jun 2, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I don't have a wallet yet, but I do have the small agenda in rouge fauviste and I use it everyday. I think it's fine for everyday use.

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
Germany
everyday yes! I love my ZCP in pomme d'amour.
I have it since a few months and have to smile everyday I take it out of my purse:biggrin: