Wallets galore!

reginablair

Nov 15, 2012
Hello all :wave:

I really need a wallet and figure as long as I'm looking I should contemplate my HG wallet, which now happens to the Black MC Zippy Wallet! I was never a fan of MC before but after renewing my interest in LV with my NF, I've realized that the Zippy looks so fresh and beautiful in Black MC.

My other wallet love is the Insolite with red interior (or any interior really, but I do love the red and it matches my NF DE), but I think the Zippy in Black MC may be replacing my love!

Ok, so disclaimer: I'm not in the position to buy right now. If I did decide to buy one of these wallets I need to start doing my research, decide how much I'm comfortable spending on a pre-owned one, and start saving the funds.

The prices for the wallets new (USD) are as follows:
Monogram Insolite: $695.00
Black MC Zippy Wallet: $885.00

It's unfortunate that I have the most expensive taste and like the MC over the Monogram. :giggles: I would love to go pre-owned for whichever wallet I choose. What I'd like some advice and help with is, what are some acceptable prices for these wallets used?

I'd also like to know what people's experiences are as far as quality, ease of use, etc. Does anyone not like these two wallets? Would anyone recommend a different wallet altogether?

I really don't carry around much. Right now I use a cles for cards and cash and I have a vintage coin purse that I use for coins. I would not retire the coin purse, as I have a lot of random coins I carry around with me so I wouldn't be pouring the entire contents of the coin purse into a wallet. My point in saying that is I would love to use whichever wallet I choose as a clutch for nice occasions - I think either would look lovely - and I would want to put my iPhone 4S inside. On the iPhone I have a thin rubber Marc Jacobs case, but I would take it off if I needed for a night out in order to make it fit better in the wallet.

So any and all wallet info. that people could give me would be wonderful! Thank you! :hugs:

P.S. Wallet pictures are always welcome!!

I love my Zippy Compact Wallet ($710) in Mono. I don't carry around a lot, but, I needed more space than just a Cles or ZCP. I like that it opens flat very easy access, AND, I can fit my iPhone 4, with its case on AND a small lip gloss as well inside and have it easily zip up. I LOVE it. Pics attached ;)

Attachments

• image-1391038402.jpg
    image-1391038402.jpg
    654.7 KB · Views: 1,213
  • image-2957462565.jpg
    image-2957462565.jpg
    549.3 KB · Views: 1,207
  • image-3918961240.jpg
    image-3918961240.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 1,209
  • image-905187328.jpg
    image-905187328.jpg
    561.1 KB · Views: 1,221
I love my Zippy Compact Wallet ($710) in Mono. I don't carry around a lot, but, I needed more space than just a Cles or ZCP. I like that it opens flat very easy access, AND, I can fit my iPhone 4, with its case on AND a small lip gloss as well inside and have it easily zip up. I LOVE it. Pics attached ;)

Would you recommend the ZCW instead of the full size Zippy? Does the ZCW come in Black MC?

Hi, no ZCW only comes in Mono, DE and DA. I don't care for the regular Zippy, 2 reasons, one it is a little long for my small bags (Speedy 25 and Eva) and I hate the accordion style. I think it is too hard to get in and out of. This opens flat all the way for easy access. It sounds like you don't carry much (like me) and the ZCW is more than enough space. I still haven't filled it up And it is great to wear as a clutch :smile:

I have the ZCP in black multicor with grenade (hot pink) interior. I have it from July and I am very satisfied with it (I use it almost every day). No chipping or fading (everyone told me multicolor wallets are prone to that...so that is something you should reconsider). Multicolor is such a gorgeous pattern. Good luck deciding!

Now you're making me want this one, lol.

The Zippy Compact Wallet is coming out in Epi in Spring/Summer (forgot to write down price and which month it'll be released).

Also the Insolite will be coming out in al LE pattern. Sort of a soft floral IKAT print (I think in 3 different colourways - soft pink, brighter pink and blue). Again I forgot to write down the price but it was beautiful!

I have the Emilie wallet with the red interior and I LOVE it! I have the monogram print and I get so many compliments on it. I like it bc it is thin so doesn't take up a lot of room but it can also fit the iPhone 4s if I want it too. and it was only around 500 brand new back in August. I am not sure how much they are now but you could look! they also come in green and blue. if you just really wanted some color! :smile:

okay I just looked it up for you and it is 450 USD! that is just amazing to me since mod others start out around 700. This wallet has two compartments for cash or receipts and then one large pocket that you could hide big bills or anything that is like the whole size of the wallet. It has a change compartment and 4 card slots. I know four isn't a lot. especially since I myself used the Sarah before this but I love it bc I really only need my ID, student ID, debit and credit card. I use another small coach card holder to use like store loyalty cards and such that I don't use everyday. I like it so much better bc it keeps my wallet really neat and organized

Lulugrl said:

fnrthngsnlif said:
Now you're making me want this one, lol.

Yes I agree with Lulugirl.. I use this everyday as a clutch and I throw my lipgloss inside too lol..

The Zippy Compact Wallet is coming out in Epi in Spring/Summer (forgot to write down price and which month it'll be released).

Also the Insolite will be coming out in al LE pattern. Sort of a soft floral IKAT print (I think in 3 different colourways - soft pink, brighter pink and blue). Again I forgot to write down the price but it was beautiful!

That's simply great. Sorry what is LE pattern? Sorry for my ignorance.