Wallets below USD300

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello! :biggrin:

Just wondering if there are any gorgeous wallets at less than USD300. Would greatly appreciate if you can share a pic or two or tell me more about them.

Am thinking of buying a new wallet in a couple of months time so doing some research now. :nuts: Hoping to find one that has a pic holding compartment.

My wish was to get LV Suhali compact zipped wallet (even though without the pic holder) but dream dashed as it is way too expensive...... :sad:

I did a search before and couldn't find any thread on similiar topics. If I have replicated anything, would need to trouble the moderator to move it to an appropriate thread. Thanks in advance. ;)

2. Perhaps Kate Spade, Coach? Kate Spade usually has good sales too on her website

3. I second kate spade. Great leather. Also, Dooney and Bourke has some great wallets under $300.

4. Also check out Monsac wallets. http://www.monsac.com/wallets.html

I've had a nice black croc print Monsac wallet that I used exclusively for about the last 3 years. It's a nice design and has held up very well. Got a new brown Coach wallet for Chanukah, so am using that one now. Coach also has some nice choices.

5. may I know if anyone can help me on this?

- how much does a "Dior Flight" double face square wallet in calfskin cost?
    - does it have a photo slot?

thank you!

6. why don't you try with furla wallets?
    i own one and the leather is good and they are really pretty and simple!

7. How come I never think of Furla? Kkekekekekkee..... Thanks for reminding me. :biggrin: Could you be so kind to let me know which wallet you have?

8. i have a very simple one,very similar to this
    [​IMG]

9. thank you so much, divina_lucilla :idea:

10. go and check out at www.furla.com
    they have nice things, i am looking even at the bags, i like tue ursula one [​IMG]

11. I bought a really great salmon-colored wallet at a Kate Spade outlet. I got it for around $100 but originally is was only $195. The leather is nice. They also come in nice colors.

12. My small frame wallet from Marc Jacobs was just a hair under $300. It's divine. Don't know if it's still around anywhere though.

13. Try Coach. They have several wallets and checkbooks all under $300 and most under $200.

14. How about Lovcat? I'm not too crazy about their bags but they make really cute wallets. I have the ruffle wallet in pistachio (picture attached below! Along with a few other colors of this model - fuschia and violet, which I don't own anymore because I sold one and gave one away) and get so many compliments on it. :biggrin: It's very cleverly designed and you can get it for under $40 on eBay.

Here are some of their other designs:
    http://search.ebay.com//search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=lovcat+wallet

15. Arrghh..having trouble with attachments. So nvm about the pictures! :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice