Wallets and accessories-What would you choose?

Ok, ladies! I have decided on the patent crimson Madison accordian wallet.

I am really excited but OMG! I have spent more this month on a bag and wallet than I ever have in my life!!!! Someone tell me I am not crazy for spending $176 on a wallet!!!!!

I keep telling myself it is sooo pretty and I can use it forever!!! :yes:

You'll love the wallet. Can't wait to see pictures of it! I hope that you really like the zip around style. It's definitely my favorite. Girl, I know what you mean about the cost! I just spent $190 on the purple gathered zip wallet. But I love it. And I think i'll use it for a long time.

If you have access to an outlet, they have a BEAUTIFUL embossed crimson wallet, in all three styles (checkbook, small wallet and non-checkbook) that I think rivals anything in the full price store.

I have it in gunmetal and I bought the crimson one last week. It is VERY NEARLY identical in color to the crimson sophia, but not quite. Standing alone, to complement the Madison, it would be gorgeous. I think the checkbook style is $129 and then, of course, whatever coupons they have that day.

I love, love wristlets. But I love, love, LOVE accordion wallets. Don't worry about buying the wallet. They're much better than wristlets because you can organize all your things in there. I almost always wear a wristlet but it gets annoying when I can't find the right card.

Ok, ladies! I have decided on the patent crimson Madison accordian wallet.

I am really excited but OMG! I have spent more this month on a bag and wallet than I ever have in my life!!!! Someone tell me I am not crazy for spending $176 on a wallet!!!!!

I keep telling myself it is sooo pretty and I can use it forever!!! :yes:

Hi,
No, you are not crazy for spending almost $200 on a wallet!! I have! I love wallets! I just got the Kristin Python Wallet - with PCE it was $223.50 and then tax. If you live close to an outlet, I would check out some of the new cute MFF wallets!! I got the Crimson Embossed C Patent turnlock wallet for about $80. They also have some nice checkbook wallets too.

Good Luck!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Hi,
No, you are not crazy for spending almost $200 on a wallet!! I have! I love wallets! I just got the Kristin Python Wallet - with PCE it was $223.50 and then tax. If you live close to an outlet, I would check out some of the new cute MFF wallets!! I got the Crimson Embossed C Patent turnlock wallet for about $80. They also have some nice checkbook wallets too.

Good Luck!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Another sweet TPFer just showed those to me! I am going to try for one. I just feel funny spending so much on a wallet when I know I need to put that money elsewhere. Ya know? I definitely don't think anything of others who spend it. I love the stuff you guys buy! It makes me happy seeing you all happy! :yahoo:

I just got the crimson madison shoulder bag... I love the color, I also ordered the large patent crimson wristlet as well. If I had to decide between the options you gave me I'd definitely pick the crimson wallet over the other two any day... I think you would get more use out of the crimson wallet then the other two, but thats JMHO. G/L deciding! Can't wait to see what you get!!

I think you made a great choice OP. :tup:

After I got my first LV zippy wallet, I was hooked on that style. They hold so much and never look bulky. Plus, when you open it up, you can see everything at once. For this PCE I bought the gathered leather zip around wallets in black and purple.