Wallet

banker girl

Oct 9, 2015
I recently bought Fleming and MC2 Euclid in Etain in Epson. I only use credit cards in daily life and couldn't find Bearn in colours I wanted, so I took these two (couldn't decide which one I would use). While I like the colour and how stylysh and simple they look, it looks like Fleming is sold as men's wallet online. Maybe it was in red, it would've been okay but do you think it is weird that women are using Fleming? Should I switch to Euclid? I appreciate any inputs, thank you.

I don't know what either of these wallets look like but if you like it.... why would you stop using it? I probably won't select a man style wallet bc I don't like small folding in half styles to fit in a pant pocket.... but if I like something, I won't care what anyone says.

I would say use any Wallet you like. Enjoy it. Do not need to get too bothered with what others think.

Yes just buy what u like to use. I will never carry something I do not like, likewise for u. [emoji3]

I occasionally use a men's wallet, it happens to be Feu. Use what suits you.

I don't know what either of these wallets look like but if you like it.... why would you stop using it? I probably won't select a man style wallet bc I don't like small folding in half styles to fit in a pant pocket.... but if I like something, I won't care what anyone says.

i would definitely use a men's wallet. too bad they can't fit all my cards. my DH's ostrich mc2 Copernic is dreamy!

+1 if I like I will use it! Don't worry about others!

I would happily use either of these, they look really functional and elegant!

Thank you all for valuable opinions! I agree that I should use whatever I like regardless of what others say or think :smile: