Wallet with huge compartment

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, i am looking for something that could put around 10card, and contain a coin pocket

the only wallet i found that have this is the LV florin wallet

do you guys know, are the any other wallet with compartment around the same as the florin wallet ?

2. I don't have a picture, but Kenneth Cole Reaction has a zip around leather walled with a bunch of room for credit cards and two places for coins, actually. One with a zippered center compartment, and one flap compartment on one side of the wallet itself. I got mine at Dillards about 2 months ago for $55, if you are interested.

3. Louis vuitton Porte tresor international.

4. thank but i am a guy..lol

5. Well, now come to think of it, I don't ever remember seeing a guy's wallet with a coin compartment, but they usually all have tons of credit card space. I thought all you guys just kept your coins in your pocket.

6. prefer everything in one wallet..lol

7. There are a couple of LV men's wallets that have the coin compartment. The Marco, the Brazza, but I think that the Florin is the best choice. It has tons of credit card space and a coin pocket as well. I actually was thinking of getting that one for my husband. Good luck with your decision.

8. :roflmfao:

9. smythson of bond street makes beautiful mens wallets that hold lots of credit cards but unfortunately i have yet to see one with a coin compartment

I may have seen one with a coin compartment at Bally or Ferragamo but I don't think it could hold 10 cards.
    If you are willing to consider keeping the cards all bunched together you may want to look at the Balenciaga coin purse. The main compartment should be big enough for cards and cash, and the front zip compartment can hold any coins that you may have. It's gender-neutral enough but it is not very masculine.

10. after looking high and low..

i only found long champ to have 8+ card slow and coin compartment, beside LV..

:Push:

11. The Balenciaga Money wallet is great...lots of compartments for receipts..lots of card holders and a zip pocket for coins

12. The thread maker is a guy. ;]

13. #15 Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
    thank, but i thought coach is more of a women's brand no?

yeah, launa do have something i want, i've never heard of this brand before, must be my shallow knowledge