Wallet: Vernis French Purse vs. ZCP

I personally love the kiss lock that comes on the french purse but I also love its chunkiness. Once filled, I'm not going to lie, it's quite bulky but I've always like bulky wallets. The zcp is great for those days where you want to carry a smaller purse.

I am more of a ZCP fan. If you find you carry extra cards a cles would be handy, it won't cost a fortune, and it gives you a good reason to use the D-ring inside your handbag. It just makes the inside of the bag prettier.

I personally don't see the appeal of the clasps as I have had wallets with clasps in the past. Since it costs so much more, perhaps invest in a cles instead.

But, if the French wallet calls out to you, I would say get it because you are the one enjoying the use out of it and the price is worth possessing it. In fact, since we're all here in the LV subforum and LVs are expensive commodities, the amount of money spent is inconsequential to the LV accessory that we really want. :yes:

Good luck in your decision. :tup:

Last edited:
Another vote for ZCP - I prefer zip around wallets and don't like chunky ones.

Every once in a while I get so many coins I worry about straining the zipper, and switch to a (non-LV) wallet with more space for coins - but I always go back to my ZCP once I spend some of the coins.

I want to get a cles for excess coins, but the ZCP is fine for the number of cards I carry (I double them up). I'd rather carry two pieces than a bigger wallet, I looked at the Zippy Wallet but it seemed too big to me.