• Fashionphile's Very Merry Sale launched today and ends on Friday at 11:59pm EST! $100 off your order of $1,000+ with code MERRY100, $200 off your order of $2,000+ with code MERRY200, or $300 off your order of $3,000+ with code MERRY300! Click or tap here to shop and save!

Wallet to match Damier?

gee

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Wow, thanks again for all of the feedback!

DamierLover, you brought up such a good point - didn't think about the Zippy being too big for the bag! I'm starting to fall for the Damier Koala thanks to you guys. ;)

Mariska, I don't really care if the wallet matches exactly. I was thinking about something in red Epi (my fave color), but you're right...red would disappear in the interior!

frannita

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
I personally think that framboise vernis looks gorgeous with damier!!! A Pfer posted pics of her speedy with her framboise agenda and I was drooling!:love:

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
Go for a Koala wallet - it has 9 credit card slots plus a clear pocket. It holds a lot, is secure, and is small - will fit nicely into a Speedy 25.

gotracey

Sunscreen Queen
Jul 28, 2006
Sunny So. Cal.
I use a red Epi Pochette Wallet with my Damier Parioli, Damier Illovo, Batignolles Horizontal, and Black Epi Alma. It looks great with everything, but I am especially fond of the red with the Damier canvas. I'm a one wallet kind of girl, so it has to go with everything. Now, if I could just get my hands on a red Alma :supacool: