Wallet to Match Baby Carly??

Coachie_Angie

What the Coachers??
Aug 17, 2007
Cloudsville
I have a Chocolate Top Handle Pouch Carly and I think I need a wallet to match. I'd rather have a mini skinny than anything else, since I need very little things. I have a khaki skinny, but it looks so awkward with the carly! So I need either something that matches completely, or some thing that totally stands out.
Any suggestions?
TIA!!

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
pink patent mini skinny!
oh, that heart luggage tag would look great on her!

Coachie_Angie

What the Coachers??
Aug 17, 2007
Cloudsville
That wristlet is on my "Hey Dad, I know that there's this Coach store right next to your gate at the Airport, so if you want to get your holiday shopping done then..." Wishlist!

butterflywings5

<3 Coach!!
O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
PA
I know that some department stores like Macys and Nordstroms have the brown on brown Hamptons mini skinny and wristlet... so if you want something like that that matches, I would look there and maybe quickly. I went on a search for a few months and then just happened to stumble on them on the websites so I scooped them up.

Mar 30, 2006
Georgia
My first thought was the small wallet from the bleecker collection that was the chocolate brown and brown signature. But I have to agree with those that are saying the pink. I love the look of the brown bleecker items with the pink lining and I think the pink would really set the brown off.