wallet-sized pink eye candy for beauxgoris

I was away for the weekend and just got back (catching up with my PF threads!).

Bete_Noire ~ you're the best! Your wallet is TDF!!!! :heart: :heart: I love love love it!! The pink just seems so cheerful and ladylike. The more I see "colored" BV item, the more I fall in love with them!

beaux - Glad you got to see it! It's probably the most ladylike thing I own. Are you still lusting after one in Magnolia?

Nymph - You naughty enabler! As a matter of fact, I've been stalking an ebano Campana for months, but also dying for an Old Petra Roma. Not sure yet which will happen first. But the imminent price increase might make that decision for me...ugh!

Thanks, everyone, for your enthusiasm and kind comments. And myindulgence, I'll post pics when the Montaigne gets here. The choice of pale pink is so unlike me and is such a guilty pleasure!

oh and when did you get it?
i looked for it online on every site but couldn't find it:crybaby:

Hi, PinkPudding, I actually found it on ebay, from a seller who'd snagged a few pink BV pieces from Bluefly. It was about $450 USD, which is the discounted BF price. I think the usual retail on it is about $560. BF has some of these pink pieces off and on, but they go quickly.

If I see another one, I'll post a thread for you.