wallet sarah-damier azur?vernis?mono?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i really love sarah.but i'm in dilemma of choosing among those 3 styles. is the damier azur too hard to keep clean?

waiting your reply and thank you!

2. plus, i'm 24

3. i have a vernis...
    i think they all look pretty nice :smile:

4. VERNIS:drool:

5. yes all 3 looks nice. for me i'm thinking to get vernis - nice pop of color against all LVs :smile:

6. Love my rose pop sarah wallet! It totally brightens my day when I pull it out of my purse and I find myself ignoring people once I bring it out I just cant stop looking at it! lol....

7. I was choosing between vernis (amarante) and azur also, in the end I got azur because of the finger prints. But I wish i got a vernis. It feels a lot better than canvas, very thick and all the colours are yummy.

8. Azur for me :smile:

9. vernis!!

10. Vernis!! I love my amarante sarah!

11. Vernis FOR SURE

12. You have the RP Sarah wallet...ok..I am jealous ;)
    That is a *gorgeous* wallet!!

To the OP..my vote goes for a Vernis Rose Pop Sarah wallet. Especially is you like pink...oh..it's too perefect :girlsigh:

I have a Framboise Zippy & agenda and I love the vernis so much.

13. Vernis!

14. i love vernis for accessories....looks great, is something different and gives a nice pop of color against damier or mono

15. Vernis :love: