Wallet Reveal!!!!

Mrs. 2012

O.G.
Dec 2, 2012
So, first thank you to all who replied to my dilemma on which wallet to get. But turns out...the heart wants what the heart wants. Lol And I've been drooling over the ZCW for months (although I still love the Alexandra). So I went today and got my new wallet!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

PS - sorry can only do 1 pic at a time. It's my phone's fault. :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 855
So, first thank you to all who replied to my dilemma on which wallet to get. But turns out...the heart wants what the heart wants. Lol And I've been drooling over the ZCW for months (although I still love the Alexandra). So I went today and got my new wallet!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

PS - sorry can only do 1 pic at a time. It's my phone's fault. :smile:

Ugh you're so lucky! I've been drooling over this wallet for the longest time.

So glad with my choice! Seeing/comparing them in person makes such a difference. I highly recommend this one!:biggrin:
i totally agree. in person makes it so much easier to decide! i think this wallet would be so great for when you want to be able to take a purse that's not so large. i love the full size zippy wallet, and am currently using a coach zippy style that is the exact size/style as the full size zippy, but this smaller size opens up so many possibilities for use with crossbody and smaller bags too. keep us posted as to how you like living with your zcw and once more congrats, it's a beauty!