Wallet reveal

I feel exactly the same! I've found some great deals but have been borderline stalking specific colors and styles from the prior BV era before it's all gone. I hope that you enjoy your wallet for many years!
I just went to the outlet again, and the price is further discounted, so they are offering me the price adjustment.... happy yet sad at the same time, really feeling the reality of grieving TM era....

Reactions: RT1 and Seeeca
Absolutely gorgeous! Where is the outlet located at? I would love to get a wallet like yours!
It's the San Francisco Premium outlet located in Livermore, California. SA told me they are having different promotions on different items every week all the way til Labor Day weekend. E.g. they were having Piazza (spellings?) bags on huge discount and some were as low as mid-$700s! FYI :smile:

Reactions: RT1
Absolutely gorgeous! Where is the outlet located at? I would love to get a wallet like yours!
Oh, the wallet I got was less than $250 out the door after price adjustment (from $319)!! But that was the promotion they had during that week so I don't know if this is still the current price/availability.... Good luck and hope this helps :smile:

Oh, the wallet I got was less than $250 out the door after price adjustment (from $319)!! But that was the promotion they had during that week so I don't know if this is still the current price/availability.... Good luck and hope this helps :smile:
Thanks! Where is the outlet where you found it?
I live jn dc and there’s not one nearby, but I’d like to call and try!