Wallet recommendation- Multicolore Koala vs Epi Joey vs Vernis French

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When in doubt, consult your tPF sisters!

I've narrowed it down to three (in no particular order.) Look forward to your opinion regarding usability and durability! ;)

1. Monogram Multicolore Koala Wallet in white with litchi interior.

2. Epi Joey Wallet in rubis.

3. Monogram Vernis French Wallet in orange sunset or pomme d'amour.

2. I absolutely love vernis when it comes to SLGs... so I'd go with the French Purse in Pomme!

3. None of the exact above.

I would say a pomme koala.

I love the style of the koala. Probably my favorite design. But not in MC, and I will show and tell you why.

I have a white MC koala and like I said I love the design but it suffers from severe rub off after only 1.5 years.

I just replaced it with a rose pop ZCP. I love vernis SLG's. I have a pomme cles and it still looks as the day I bought it 2 years ago. And it is inside my bag since the day I bought it.

Here are some photos of it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Vote for Vernis French Wallet in orange sunset.
    I actually had it and luv it!!
    Good luck~

5. beljwl thanks for the pictures! For some reason there is no Vernis Koala on the website. Is it discontinued? I'll inquire when I go into the boutique.

6. I have the Pomme FP and I absolutely love it. It's my fav wallet LV makes.

7. Monogram Vernis French Wallet!

8. french purse in orange sunset!

9. I LOVE multicolor but it rubs off (as shown above) the vernis is BEAUTIFUL and lasts, but beware color transfer from reciepts or whatever else we keep in our bags, I think the Epi is a great wallet choice when durability is a concern because you will have to burn it to destroy it, and the Joey has a nice set up.

10. You already know I love French Purses, so either that (can we be wallet sisters? :heart:) or a Vernis Koala! Hmm, now I know why you were only mentioning multicolor koalas; I just checked the LV site and you're right, Vernis koalas are not on the website. Strange! Clasps on the koalas are SO cute! I really love gold hardware and vernis combo.

11. I am pretty sure I saw the vernis koala last time I was in LV. You can always call the 866# and they can locate one for you.

12. I love the Vernis range. Definitely the french vernis wallet in orange sunset. Though the Pomme d'amour is beautiful, havent seen many people carrying the orange, most people have a pomme, so I say get the orange to stand out from the crowd. :smile:

13. French Purse in Pomme.

14. First choice...Epi Joey in Rubis

15. French purse in pomme :smile: