Wallet recommendation for patent putty Gigi

sgm98

Jan 20, 2009
Can anyone tell me if the small Madison wallet in putty would coordinate with my new patent putty Gigi? I am open to any suggestions for alternatives but would prefer a small wallet if possible. TIA!!!

If you mean colorwise, yeah I think it would go. Are you near a store where you can stop in and look? I think any color would go great since its a neutral color bag. A different color wallet would definitely pop and stand out beautifully too! I've never seen that color GIGI. Where did you find her may I ask? Congrats on the GIGI!!

I actually found out about the patent Gigi's, teal and Putty, on this wonderful forum. Someone else had posted a photo of a patent putty Gigi a while back which lead to my search for one. I love the light weight and easy care the patent Gigi's offer but I'm too old and too conservative to step out with the teal version. I found this bag on "the bay". There have been a few seen there recently.

The idea of a contrasting color is also a fun idea instead of my tendency to match everything. Thank you for all of the great ideas!

I'd go for a pop of color, I think.
Maybe a patent teal legacy french purse?
What is this Gigi's lining?

5165_1.JPG