Wallet recommendation, anyone? **PICS if you got 'em!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all!

I am in the market for a new wallet, but I am having a hard time deciding the brand (Chanel, LV, Marc Jacobs, Prada, Balenciaga...?) I love them all! AHH!

I like a large wallet, preferably continental or checkbook style.

What do you all recommend?

Please post pics if you have them! :biggrin:

2. Well, seeing as how I am hankering for the same type of wallet, and it's by the best design house in the world (in my opinion), I would have to recommend Bottega Veneta's Fold Over Continental Wallet. S@k's has it in stone or black and they are one of the few places that still has it! Snatch one up, quick!

3. Well, for whatever reason, my link doesn't work now. Just know you can get it at S@k's, put in product number 0434937681207 in the search field and it will come up. Here's a couple photos of it in Black and Stone; this wallet is my new Holy Grail!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Why not try something different? www.iconshoes.com. I own a variety of wallets and I have had at least two Icon pieces in my handbag for over 5 years and they have held up beautifully.

I also carry my Chloe wallet, daily. It's a long wallet with a zipper that zips all around it. It's of a length in which I can store my bills stretched out. It's probably 10 years old, or close to it, and has held up brilliantly. It's made of a very soft, buttery leather. At home, I usually carry more than one wallet.

5. Not one you listed ;) but I still go back to my Osprey it really has stood the test of time :smile:

Attached Files:

6. I recommend the Chanel flap wallet (looks like the Classic Flap bag without the chain strap) made of caviar leather, or a Louis Vuitton Epi Leather wallet. Both wallets have durable leather and are very well constructed. As well, their designs stand the test of time.

7. Prada saffiano leather zip around wallets are wonderfully durable and so streamlined. Can't go wrong.

8. I had multicolor lv wallet for about five years. Love it!

9. Ohh!! Which one???? I wanted the Koala, but it's way too expensive!

10. LV Damier Azur canvas? They are my current favorite now. The only worry is it might get dirty easy.

11. Another wallet I love is by River Island dont buy very expensive ones, as I like to have a change, and have quite a few :smile:

Attached Files:

12. I'm thinking of the compact zippy

13. I personally prefer french purse, but it depends on your dressing style and your preferance. Compact Zippy is nice also, just that i find it not as convenient if my hands are busy. (i can be quite clumsy at times.)

but overall, for lv damier azur canvas wallet, they are all pretty. i own a joey wallet, and i think it's gorgeous! just have to handle with extra care. :smile:

14. I love my Prada continental wallet

Attached Files: