Wallet question...what should I get??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a monogram stresa gm and was wondering which wallet would go best with it?

Do you think the monogram emilie in green would match ok (I really like the green inside, but not so crazy about the button) or do I need something more like the monogram sarah or koala because of the gold hardware?

:smile:

2. I'd go for the Monogram Sarah.. the coloured button on the new wallets aren't for me neither.

3. I prefer the Koala wallet, I think it's posh! GL deciding!

4. i am not fan of the colored buttons on the new wallets....looks cheap in my opinion, no offence please, i think with the stresa gm, the sarah or international wallet is great, or even the insolite. Koala is cute but the gold hardware will scratch easily and look old after a while, hope this helps!

5. Zippy Zippy Zippy!! any color vernis or just Mono!! or try to find a LE Graffiti Zippy!! :woohoo:

6. Mono Sarah. It's a great wallet.

7. Either a Sarah or a zippy.

8. IMO the button on the new Emilie doesn't look cheap in person.

While I do like the other wallets' look better - I love how thin the new wallets are and the pop of color.

9. I like smaller wallets better, koala is more for me!

10. Vernis Zippy for sure. I have one in Rose Pop. It's awesome, many compliments. Go for Pomme. Best Wishes.

11. Is the zippy roomy? How many cards can you fit into it? :biggrin:

12. The Zippy has eight credit card slots. There are also several compartments for cash, coins, and more cards. Plus it zips up so very secure to take out and run to the grocery store. Love it! :yahoo:

13. Mono Sarah or Alexandra! GLD!:yahoo:

14. I had 2 koala's and really like the style. I recommend it or my new favorite is the vernis zippy.

15. Wow, I never knew the zippy was so roomy!