Wallet peace....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does it exist?
    How do you get to wallet peace ?

2. I only have two wallets at a time: a long wallet (which I use mostly for travel) and a card holder (which I use on a daily basis). I only buy a new wallet once the one I own is worn out or damaged. I think I found wallet peace.

missconvy, Joule, ODEDIHAIMS and 2 others like this.
  3. Moving cards between wallets is a pain, I wouldn't do it often enough to justify owning several. My daily wallet is an LV pocket organizer and for my ski trip I switched to an older Coach zipped card holder.

4. #4 Feb 27, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    I have two Balenciaga wallets I use, a continental and a smaller folded one. I agree that changing cards etc. out of a wallet is a pain so I rarely do it. ETA I also carry a card holder no matter what wallet I use.

5. I have wallet peace with my LV mono Emilie. When needing a smaller wallet for going out, I wear my LV epi cles.

6. Yep. Most wallets drive me crazy so I found one I love. Chanel Yen wallet. If it won’t fit in a bag, I’ll use my LV amarante cles but I really like a big organized wallet. Both of these have an outside pocket for easy access to my debit card.

More bags likes this.
  7. The only proper wallet I own is an RFID-blocking travel wallet, which is far too large to use every day. Instead, I keep ID and a credit card in the built-in wallet-ish space on the back of my phone case. The rest of my cards and any cash I might carry are either in my key holder or in the card slots in my Montebello. Pretty peaceful.

8. I discovered wallet peace when I purchased my LV Clemence wallet.

9. I only have two main compact wallets ( Gucci marmont and LV Rosalie) and I can say I have wallet peace. SLG peace on the other hand, that’s a whole different story. I have cardholders and key holders and pouches etc. I’m good for now, though. Hope it stays that way.

10. I go back and forth constantly between my compact and full size wallets ugh
    It gets annoying - like girl just make up your mind lol.

Joule and Annawakes like this.
  11. Yes, it's basically a Goldilocks quest. It can't be too big or too small, or too loud to too plain. My Celine medium strap wallet fits the bill perfectly for me. I have it in two colors, and haven't craved another wallet in years.

Amazona likes this.
  12. Well, I think I have wallet peace. I own abt 20 wallets, card holders and cases. I switch every couple of weeks and I'm going to sell a bunch of SLG as soon as I get the chaos of moving houses out of the way. All Longchamp is going. I'll be left with a good selection of different kinds of wallets etc, enough to keep me interested but free of excess.
    Right now I'm rocking a Lumi Sylvi slim continental wallet which is so buttery soft and lovely to carry.