Wallet on chain diorama or LV Felicie

Follow your heart. It looks like your heart says LV because that's what you are comfotable with. Even tho people advises Diorama but it doen't make your heart skip a beat then it is a wrong choice.

Have you taken a look at the LV Twist wallet on chain? I think it is so much more unique than the Felicie but still LV.
Thank you. Yes that’s right.
Yes i do. But I wanna Gold hardware :sad: but will take a look at the twist next week. I love the twist mm. Never saw the twist WOC IRL. But I think I can’t go with Silber HW sadly ....

I generally don't shop either brand. Based solely on the pictures I think the LV looks better on you. Those that have owned the bags though have chimed in on how user friendly each of them is. Colour transfer will potentially be an issue with either bag. Good luck deciding.

I cannot speak for diorama since I do not own one. Only seen and fondled it in stores. For the Felicie, I got it since it felt like a great value including two additional inserts. I was able to sell it with 100% return of the purchase value plus slight profit since I bought it in Paris. Here to why I sold it other than WOCs do not fit much into my lifestyle...

The button closure is a bit fussy to close and flimsy. With overtime usuage, I'm skeptical about the wear and tear. Based on what I seen on the Diorama woc, this should not be an issue at all.

I had the empreinte so the leather is softer than canvas. You still might not want to stuff near or over over capacity to lose the shape of the WOC so I do not think it necessarily holds more than with the softer leather.

The chain on felicie is thinner but looks like low end chains imo. However, it is light and does not dig into shoulders assuming items are not heavy which is unlikely given the small size.

Hope this helps. Go with the head for long term feasibility. The heart desires are going to hard to get pass but they come and go.
Thank you. This was very helpful !

I have an ultra black Diorama WOC and was thinking of adding the LV Pochette Felicie to my collection, which I have yet to see in person. Thanks for sharing your modeling pic. I really love the Diorama WOC. I think it is chic and versatile for day and night.

Reactions: Happywifehappylife
Do you will buy also the Felicie?
You’re very welcome ;)

If I ever make it to the LV boutique, I'll see how I feel about it in person. I'm a bit distracted by the MLD at the moment. lol

Hello

Today was again in store. They are all so lovely there.

Is the diorama Worth the price?
I think I will go with the diorama ;)

I think it's worth it for me.