Wallet on a chain, reissue or classic flap for the 1st Chanel bag

jlu2wisc

Feb 23, 2009
Wallet on a chain, reissue or classic flap for the 1st Chanel bag
Hello, I am about to get my 1st chanel bag, but deciding on which one to get first, in terms of color, leather type, chain color, and styles.

for the very 1st chanel bag, would you recommend on "classic flap", "reissue 2.55", or "wallet on a chain"?

and which color would be better choice? black, beige or else?

Attachments

• chanel1.jpg
    chanel1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2,329
  • chanel2.jpg
    chanel2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 19,246
  • chanel3.jpg
    chanel3.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 2,351
I went through exactly the same thing. If you only want one chanel, go with a black caviar M/L or jumbo. Though, I know I wouldn't want just one, my first was a WOC. I really like it. I have a black caviar WOC with silver hardware.

I would go for either Reissue or Classic Flap. My first Chanel is neither and it was actually a seasonal bag from 07 but then my second bag was a Reissue (Which I :heart: so much!)

I personally love the Reissue; I would say that the color would be personal preference and and based on whether you want to use it as an everyday bag. Good luck making your choice!:biggrin:

I think it depends if you see yourself getting more Chanel further on. If not, and this will be your only Chanel, I would go with Medium Classic Flap in Lambskin and Gold Chain.