Wallet on a Chain (Real life pics)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanted to be sure to post the photos of the wallet on a chain. I got it a couple of days ago. I also snapped a side by side shot of the wallet on a chain compared to the traditional wallet. Hope this helps. I love some of the other styles I've seen here in the forum. :yes: I may be a new fan of WoCs. :tup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comparison of Wallet on a Chain to traditional wallet
    [​IMG]

Idea of compartment
    [​IMG]

Another compartment
    [​IMG]

Price and style number
    [​IMG]

2. So cute!
    I want one!
    Do you have any modeling pics?

3. am drooling right now ... its exactly what i need ... now ... i need to get my hands on this money!

4. That's so lovely and it can hold a lot by the looks of it! Congratulations!

5. It's beautiful. I saw one in a new rose color, and it's so pretty. Tiffany, may I ask what your lining is, fabric or leather?

6. i'm so jealous i could cry.. and scream... and cry some more.

7. Wow... I never thought I'd be into the wallet on chain -because I'm into larger sized bags, but this makes me seriously consider getting one! Great pics! It's gorgeous, congrats!

8. i need this!!!!! :love:

9. Thats the one I bought yesterday at the 2buy2 NM sale! Only they are shipping it to me so I don't have it in my hands yet! I can't wait!!:woohoo:

10. The lining is leather. :yes:

11. You will be delighted when it arrives. I purchased this from Neiman Marcus as well. What is 2buy2?

12. It is really cute. :love:

13. its so beautiful!!! I think I'd get one in white or something.. instead of a clutch

14. This is so cute, much cuter than a regular wristlet! :love: