Wallet on a Chain (Real life pics)

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanted to be sure to post the photos of the wallet on a chain. I got it a couple of days ago. I also snapped a side by side shot of the wallet on a chain compared to the traditional wallet. Hope this helps. I love some of the other styles I've seen here in the forum. :yes: I may be a new fan of WoCs. :tup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comparison of Wallet on a Chain to traditional wallet
    [​IMG]

Idea of compartment
    [​IMG]

Another compartment
    [​IMG]

Price and style number
    [​IMG]

2. So cute!
    I want one!
    Do you have any modeling pics?

3. am drooling right now ... its exactly what i need ... now ... i need to get my hands on this money!

4. That's so lovely and it can hold a lot by the looks of it! Congratulations!

5. It's beautiful. I saw one in a new rose color, and it's so pretty. Tiffany, may I ask what your lining is, fabric or leather?

6. i'm so jealous i could cry.. and scream... and cry some more.

7. Wow... I never thought I'd be into the wallet on chain -because I'm into larger sized bags, but this makes me seriously consider getting one! Great pics! It's gorgeous, congrats!

8. i need this!!!!! :love:

9. Thats the one I bought yesterday at the 2buy2 NM sale! Only they are shipping it to me so I don't have it in my hands yet! I can't wait!!:woohoo:

10. The lining is leather. :yes:

11. You will be delighted when it arrives. I purchased this from Neiman Marcus as well. What is 2buy2?

12. It is really cute. :love:

13. its so beautiful!!! I think I'd get one in white or something.. instead of a clutch

14. This is so cute, much cuter than a regular wristlet! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice