Wallet, How long before you

I am developing a wallet collection, don't want one but it is happening. They never wear out, I just see something prettier and get it. Then I cannot get rid of the old wallet. Out of four wallets I am going to sell one. Love the others too much!

I use the same wallet as long as it works:lol:...It's absolutely a loss of time to take off all the stuff from a wallet to another that I try to change it as less as possible:-P
Furthermore, I have aaaaaaall my life in a wallet.
This is my newest one. Miu Miu violet wallet.

Attachments

• miumiuwallet2.jpg
    miumiuwallet2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 26
It takes way too long to switch out wallets for me. The closest thing I do to wallet switching is taking out liscense, credit cards/debit cards, and cash and put it in a little coach card carrier to use in clutches.

I just use my wallet till it looks too shabby to use any more.

When I bought a second wallet last year, thinking to switch around, I ended up using the new one 100% of the time. I am definitely a 1-wallet girl. Too much of a hassle to rotate between them.

My very first 'grown-up' wallet was purchased 6 years ago, and it's still holding up strong (KS Katy, I think it was called). I've had thoughts about replacing it recently, because I've been lusting after those long/continental wallets. I'm definately a one-wallet type, since I would be very paranoid with possibly losing docs/cards during transition.

I had my wallet for a good 10 years before switching.
It was a Coach leather that I really was careful in the beginning
then let it go. It didn't fall apart but showed slight wear on the edges
with no loose stitchings. I guess it was worth the price.