Wallet Help!!!

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
My birthday is coming up in july and I know i want a new wallet, I just don't know which one. i am really leaning towards the Chanel quilted caviar yen wallet, it's a great price and really durable OR the Empreinte Curieuse OR a mono zippy organizer. I sold my multicolor sarah wallet because i was worried about chipping/fading.

Pros to the Chanel: durable, pretty... its CHANEL. lol
Cons to the Chanel: no closure to the wallet, it just folds over

Pros to the Empreinte: pretty, has a snap closure
no cons, i guess.

pros to Mono zippy: zip closure
cons: expensive for canvas, i don't need ANOTHER mono item.

** I am open to other suggestions as well**
** I have a chanel card case in black caviar that's perfect for my evening bags/clutches, but i want a larger wallet for my bigger bags**

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 10.53.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 10.53.56 AM.png
    192.4 KB · Views: 362
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 10.58.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 10.58.24 AM.png
    228.9 KB · Views: 368
How about a different Chanel wallet such as the l-zip? You can get it in patent which is pretty indestructible if you are looking for that. :smile:

I say No to the Mono as you already have a bunch. I actually have looked at the Curieuse wallet and I like the pouch it comes with that you can use by itself. But the Chanel is obviously very pretty.

You can also get a Chanel zipped big wallet if you want a big one.

Here are some styles available

Attachments

• iphone nov 1 2013 2170cccccrrrrrw - Copy.jpg
    iphone nov 1 2013 2170cccccrrrrrw - Copy.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_4336crw - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4336crw - Copy.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_3009crrrrrrrrrw - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3009crrrrrrrrrw - Copy.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_3997crrr - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3997crrr - Copy.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 339
i do love the Boy wallet. it's really pretty. but it only comes in patent or lambskin, right? i'd be worried about it being in my purse all the time and it getting beat up quickly.

i do love the Boy wallet. it's really pretty. but it only comes in patent or lambskin, right? i'd be worried about it being in my purse all the time and it getting beat up quickly.

I have carried the first one (the red in patent) since I bought it in the beginning of November and it looks brand new. I love it. I have also used lamb wallets that look great after two years. It's just all in how you wear it or not being afraid of it. If you are afraid, then go with black caviar or else LV coated canvas; I hear that lasts forever. :smile:

"I sold my multicolor sarah wallet because i was worried about chipping/fading."

If durability is very important for you, why don't you get the Sarah Wallet in monogram? I have it and it is virtually indestructible IMO. I often alternate between LV and Chanel wallets and, from my experience, my LV wallets look better after years of use than my Chanel wallets.