Wallet Help

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
My birthday is coming up in july and I know i want a new wallet, I just don't know which one. i am really leaning towards the Chanel quilted caviar yen wallet, it's a great price and really durable OR the Empreinte Curieuse OR a mono zippy organizer. I sold my multicolor sarah wallet because i was worried about chipping/fading.

Pros to the Chanel: durable, pretty... its CHANEL. lol
Cons to the Chanel: no closure to the wallet, it just folds over

Pros to the Empreinte: pretty, has a snap closure
no cons, i guess.

pros to Mono zippy: zip closure
cons: expensive for canvas, i don't need ANOTHER mono item.

** I am open to other suggestions as well**

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 10.53.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 10.53.56 AM.png
    192.4 KB · Views: 246
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 10.58.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 10.58.24 AM.png
    228.9 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
I have the cerieuse in orient and it's fabulous. When I need to carry less then I just use the little pouch-so handy and easy. The leather is buttery soft with no "break-in" time.

How do you like it? Does the pouch get in the way? I was thinking aurore, orient, or grenat.
I love how easy it is to access my cards and the removable pouch is awesome! I use the pouch to store reward cards, business cards, and to hold receipts until I get home. I love that I can pull it out of the wallet and dig through it to find what I need. You can even slide a checkbook next to the removable pouch inside the wallet if you need to. Any of those colors would be gorgeous! The aurore is a deep raspberry that is so pretty IRL :tender:

I love how easy it is to access my cards and the removable pouch is awesome! I use the pouch to store reward cards, business cards, and to hold receipts until I get home. I love that I can pull it out of the wallet and dig through it to find what I need. You can even slide a checkbook next to the removable pouch inside the wallet if you need to. Any of those colors would be gorgeous! The aurore is a deep raspberry that is so pretty IRL :tender:
Thank you!! What about your coins? Yes, this will be the next wallet. You have been helpful!!

**Sorry OP, I didn't mean to interfere with your thread!**