Wallet help...

Nov 19, 2010
I got my Mono Insolite last week and though I really, really love the pink interior... I'm not really loving the wallet. It's a little hard to get bills in and out. And the wallet is kind of big so when I open it to get the bills, can't really hold it and don't want the middle to bend backwards.

I was using a Coach zip around before. But I don't want to spend another $100 to get the LV Zippy. Should I get the Sarah wallet? What other wallets do you guys like?

I have the Zippy and the Zippy Organizer as well as the Sarah (MC), French and about 3 other LV Wallets. For me I found the zippy (both regular and organizer) to suit my needs. I guess it depends on which you prefer.

I'm a dude and have been using bi-folds until last th>ursday when i got sarah in epi Rubis. I must say I LVOE using the Sarah; she's extremely easy to use. Heheh...a few of my buds don't even know Epi Rubis Sarah is an LV or a woman's wallet :smile:

I love Sarah! I think it's the most practical wallet. It has a reasonable price for a big wallet with lots of credit card slots. I don't really like zip around wallet, they kinda annoy me. ZCP is fine though because it is small. Anyway, you can get in and out of Sarah easily with just a snap of a button. Good luck deciding!

I have a red patent coach zip around wallet and a LV MC zippy wallet and I love them both. I had another LE coach zip around that got stolen and I have always kept once since. I love the zippy-It will last forever, you can stuff it until you can barely zip it, throw it under your arm and go! I did think about the Sarah. I'm not a fan of the snap closure of the insolite. My vote is zippy!!!!

It's really what suits you best. Do you carry lots of cards and receipts/documents, etc? I find the zippy wallet is the easiest to get in and out of. It holds alot of receipts/documents and coins and has lots of card slots. The Sarah wallet holds more documents/receipts bills and change more then cards. There's also the flap so it's alot harder to get in when you have things in your hands or on your arms. I personally love the zippy wallet.

My only Lv wallet is the insolite and i love it...mainly how neat it looks and the pop of color inside
But it does have flaws tho in terms of getting in and out of it, and cards sliding out when you pull the snap buttons, smaller coins getting stuck down the side/ fold.
If you don't want none of this, then I think the zippy is for you.

So I checked out the Insolite club and I've decided to keep it. I'm going to buy the key chain extender so I can use it as a wristlet since my iPhone fits in there just fine. I'll sacrifice a little ease of use for that pop of pink. :smile: