Wallet Help: Sarah or Alexandra???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am stuck between the Sarah and the Alexandra! :confused1:

I read the Alexandra info on the website & I don't see a place for bills... If anyone has this wallet, where do you keep them? and can you keep the bills flat or do you have to fold them?
    I love how this wallet has an ID/photo window!

I like both of them a lot. What would you choose? :wondering

2. I have a Sarah. There its a slot for bills and they sit flat.

3. sarah

4. Sarah but I am biased. I absolutely love it!

5. I chose the Sarah over the Alexandra too. I think the bills go in flat and then you fold the wallet up. I don't recall right now though. Currently, I prefer using my ZCP instead because I don't carry that many cards.

6. I love my Sarah wallet I also recently got a Zippy wallet and don't love it as much as the Sarah, it's the best.

7. Sarah

8. Sarah is awesome!!!

9. Wow, I guess I'm the lone Alexandra fan (but I did have a tough time choosing it over Sarah, I'll admit). The flaps with the card slots form a sort of flap that you can put bills flat behind (so they're folded as the wallet is folded), but I prefer to fold my bills and put them in one the pockets next to the zippered coin part.

The see-through ID pocket was what really sold me on the Alexandra over Sarah, even though Sarah is considerably cheaper. I think it's great, and I really like the slightly smaller size.

10. Sarah

11. Sarah

12. Sarah!

13. I am out voted here.......but I like the Alexandra wallet as I like a more compact wallet.

14. Sarah Wallet! :biggrin:

15. Sarah :smile: