wallet help needed

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm trying to decide on what wallet to buy when I go to Portland next month but am having troubles....:s I thought the Snapped billfold and Coin purse would be great in damier (but i'm thinking 6 cc's may not be enough...) I really think the Florin is cute but it's a guy's wallet...

I want something that's the size of the koala wallet (that'd be perfect if it weren't for the big koala clasp....i'm afraid of scratching)

Any suggestions?

2. What about the french purse. I got one and I am really happy with it. It is a perfect size (I think a little longer than the koala wallet) and has 8 cc slots. Definetely enough.
    Initially I was afraid that it might be too big for me (I prefer small wallets, but always choose medium ones because of the cards I am carrying around with me), but it is not. You should try to get a look on this one IRL!

3. The Alexandra is similar to the koala and it doesn't have the clasp.

4. I heard the bills are a pain to get out of the french purse (as well as change...:shrugs:)...