Wallet help! - exam treat

Im even worse with bags, i want them all! Haha.
I think i need to see someone about this addiction :sad:

Oh don't, that's exactly my way of thinking as it is :lol::lol:
I'm excited to go to the store now, I have 6 options in total and I'll try my hardest not to get all 6! I really could do with saving my money. I have all these nice purses and bags but my car is falling apart :lol:

I appreciate your help though, it has made me consider the Sarah even more. I'm intrigued to hold the Sarah in one hand and the emilie in the other to see how heavy the Sarah is in comparison. I hope not too heavy... I've only ever picked it up briefly I'm store and it seemed okay.

Oh no, I'm going to get all 6 aren't I :sad:

Hi all,

I recently got my grades back for two law assignments and I'm so so pleased with my results. As a treat, I am going to treat myself to a new Louis Vuitton wallet. What better way to celebrate?!

However, it will be my last purchase for a while now, as I am also saving for a new car. So, I want to make sure that it's something that I love and am satisfied with.

For a while, I have wanted the emilie wallet in damier ebene. I thought that because it's so cheap, I might also get her a little friend in the form of a damier azur mini pochette. Quite exciting as this would be my first azur piece!

But the vernis Sarah wallet has caught my eye! I'd love it in Rose Indien or Pomme! If I get Sarah, I can't have anything else? Meaning no azur mini pochette! I was set on Emilie until I heard about th glazing issues.

Please help! I would really appreciate your advice, as I know the Sarah is such a popular item. Ahh, decisions decisions.

Thank you :biggrin::biggrin:
Save up for your car and get a wallet when you can afford the luxury bits. Taking an exam is not a momentous occasion in life.

Tootles.

Save up for your car and get a wallet when you can afford the luxury bits. Taking an exam is not a momentous occasion in life.

Tootles.

I don't think there's anything wrong with spending a couple hundred to treat yourself for getting through tough law assignments :smile:

she can afford the luxury bits, but she's just uncertain with which to choose.

Getting the highest possible grade is though. Sorry that my life isn't as exciting as yours? Thanks for your helpful input.

It is! Booking a class is exceptional! Congrats to you! People who have never done it, let alone gone to law school, have no idea what an accomplishment that is! You are awesome!!!!

With respect to the issue at hand, reward yourself with the wallet that you want! It is best to choose something practical but it's also fun to get what the heart truly desires. In terms of how vernis holds up, I only have one piece (had 2 and sold one) - a pomme wilshire blvd. somehow, there is a mark on it and I rarely used it. I know I would destroy a wallet though they are soooo pretty! That being said, my Sarah in mono looks brand new after nearly 4 years and it used just about every day! My pomme wilshire was my reward to myself after I ran my first half marathon! Pomme seems to be the color of rewards!!! So if you love it, get it! Just keep it away from pens ;)

It is! Booking a class is exceptional! Congrats to you! People who have never done it, let alone gone to law school, have no idea what an accomplishment that is! You are awesome!!!!

With respect to the issue at hand, reward yourself with the wallet that you want! It is best to choose something practical but it's also fun to get what the heart truly desires. In terms of how vernis holds up, I only have one piece (had 2 and sold one) - a pomme wilshire blvd. somehow, there is a mark on it and I rarely used it. I know I would destroy a wallet though they are soooo pretty! That being said, my Sarah in mono looks brand new after nearly 4 years and it used just about every day! My pomme wilshire was my reward to myself after I ran my first half marathon! Pomme seems to be the color of rewards!!! So if you love it, get it! Just keep it away from pens ;)

Thank you so much :smile: its been tough, I'm glad that I'm getting through it though and was so happy with my grades. Makes me wonder why other people can't be happy for me! Never mind... Back to LV haha.

I'm sorry to hear about your bag. That's one of my favourite bags, you don't often seem them near me. I'm sure it still looks wonderful though, even with a mark on it!
I think you may have sold me on pomme. I agree that a wallet might get ruined though, which is what I worried about initially. I think perhaps a pretty pomme cles and a more durable damier ebene emilie wallet might be coming home with me!
Thank you for your help.

Thank you so much :smile: its been tough, I'm glad that I'm getting through it though and was so happy with my grades. Makes me wonder why other people can't be happy for me! Never mind... Back to LV haha.

I'm sorry to hear about your bag. That's one of my favourite bags, you don't often seem them near me. I'm sure it still looks wonderful though, even with a mark on it!
I think you may have sold me on pomme. I agree that a wallet might get ruined though, which is what I worried about initially. I think perhaps a pretty pomme cles and a more durable damier ebene emilie wallet might be coming home with me!
Thank you for your help.

That sounds like a wonderful plan!!! Cles and Emilie!!! You deserve it!