wallet for the new pink pleated satchel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have recently been interested in purchasing a new Louis Vuitton which I still will be but I was just browsing other brands to see what else is out there and well the new Pink patent satchel caught my eye!! I was noticing there wasnt a matching wallet for it so I looked on coach.com and saw some wallet ideas.. what wallet would you guys put with the new Pink patent satchel? I was leaning towards the last one the magenta one or the first one but I wasnt sure if the satchel is a hot pink or ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I voted for the last one, Hamptons Leather Tote Slim Envelope Wallet!!!:tup:

3. I voted for the first: HERITAGE STRIPE TATTERSALL ACCORDIAN ZIP AROUND WALLET!
    I love my zip around wallet and am becoming a fan of the tattersall.

4. I voted for the Hamptons!!! I love the turnlock and the contrast of the lighter pink inside of the wallet!

5. I love the Hamptons one! And you can always return it if doesn't match.

6. Yup, wait on the wallet for a little while until we get to see the accessories for these bags. I'm planning on a matching wristlet myself!!

7. I like the Tattersall wallet the best, but I also agree with the others to wait and see what the matching accessories are going to look like first.

8. I voted the tattersall just because the pleated satchel has the tattersall lining... I'm having that problem too since I just ordered the patent navy... I like the tattersall wallet, but if I had to choose, I wouldn't choose any of them... I hope they come out w/better matching wallets to go w/these satchels... JMO

9. so there isnt a matching pink patent out yet is there?

10. No, I called JAX today, supposedly they aren't making any wallets in the pink patent to match the satchels in any of the patent... I'm hoping they will though, even if it doesn't match exactly to any of the pleated bags... :s Maybe you might have better luck on ebay??

11. I probably will just end up getting the hamptons one..

[​IMG]

12. I think this one will go really well, its super cute! Love the turnlock on it! :tup:

13. yep, definitely the hamptons.