wallet for the new pink pleated satchel?

AmberEnv77

Mar 28, 2008
I have recently been interested in purchasing a new Louis Vuitton which I still will be but I was just browsing other brands to see what else is out there and well the new Pink patent satchel caught my eye!! I was noticing there wasnt a matching wallet for it so I looked on coach.com and saw some wallet ideas.. what wallet would you guys put with the new Pink patent satchel? I was leaning towards the last one the magenta one or the first one but I wasnt sure if the satchel is a hot pink or ?

41434_b4u3_a0_front

41283_skhby_a0_front

41056_b4mj_a0_front

I voted the tattersall just because the pleated satchel has the tattersall lining... I'm having that problem too since I just ordered the patent navy... I like the tattersall wallet, but if I had to choose, I wouldn't choose any of them... I hope they come out w/better matching wallets to go w/these satchels... JMO

so there isnt a matching pink patent out yet is there?
No, I called JAX today, supposedly they aren't making any wallets in the pink patent to match the satchels in any of the patent... I'm hoping they will though, even if it doesn't match exactly to any of the pleated bags... :s Maybe you might have better luck on ebay??