Wallet for pochette

sarak1979

Feb 16, 2007
I got my first pochette a few weeks ago, i never thought i would want to carry one as a purse, i normally dont like any bag smaller than a Speedy 30, but i love it! I bought a cles for it, but does anyone know if there is a wallet that would hold a few credit cards and still be slim enough to fit well in there without taking up all the room? I wont be at a store until June so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I would also recommend ludlow as it holds some coins/folded bills and a few cards nicely (three slots, but if you stretch them you can fit 6 cards). It's perfect size for pochette :smile:

Thanks so much for your help, i had a feeling that ludlow would be a good choice but im glad to know that it fits well. i kind of feel like i wasted my money on the cles when the ludlow isnt much more...oh well, maybe i can get a vernis ludlow, i dont have anything from that line.

The french purse fits but only enough room for a cell phone and a few keys. The porte-monnaie billets fits with a cell phone and a cles and keys. The ludlow is the smallest and gives you more room for stuff but I don't like that I can only carry folded bills and a couple cards. I am getting a damier koala wallet and I think that it fits too!

The porte-monnaie plat (change purse) is even smaller than the ludlow but fits much more, though bill-folding is indeed necessary. ~ I love mine ~:tender:

I think the Koala is a good choice too.