Wallet For Pochette Accessories

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I need help...I am looking for a small wallet to go in my Pocehette Accessories. I just need something that will hold my drivers lic., about 6 credit cards and health insurance card. I looked on elux and thought maybe just the Credit Card holder would do. Then I saw the card holder. What kind of wallet do you use in your pochette.... Suggestions please!!! TIA

2. I use two cles, one for cash and one for cards. You may also want to consider the ludlow, it's a smaller wallet and has 3 CC slots and a change slot as well. It's perfect for smaller wallets !

3. 0o0o yeah a LUDLOW - epi manadarine is YUMMY!!! :wlae:

4. Epi ludlow for me. In red. :smile:

5. Ludlow or pocket organizer in epi, I actually use the pocket organizer and it's great, can fit a lot more cards and stuff in it than the ludlow but there's no spot for change, though is no matter to me b/c I use cles.....

6. I am hoping to get a pocket organizer and pochette cles to hold the exact items that you just mentioned.

7. yep, I find that they are just perfect for pochettes and mini speedy's and all my little baby bags!

8. This happened on accident but I was out the other night and didnt have time to transfer everything into my pochette like normal.

So I threw my small ring agena inside my pochette and it fit perfect. :smile:

There was not room for much else but it worked.

I sometimes use my agenda as a wallet so that's why it worked for me.

9. I use a Men's billfold wallet. It has an opaque ID slot and holds 3 credit cards. If I need to carry any additional cards I use a credit card holder by Lodis. Here is a pic

DSC01305.JPG
  10. You can also check out the Broome. It's basically the same size as the Ludlow but the entire wallet has a zipper close. I love golden LV zippers... I have one in red and its awesome! I must admit though, I haven't even carried it yet... I carry my cards in my Cles. I match my Cles with my Pochette Accessories or Lexington. Good luck with your decision.

11. I either use my monogram billfold, bronze vernis ludlow or Dior Girly wallet. They fit great :smile:

12. So many options...thanks for the advice. I really like the Porte Monnaie Accordeon it is really cute. I am still undecided though. I need to give myself a deadline else I could spend the next month looking at wallets. But I do know that I want something really small so I can fit other things in my pochette.

13. Do you really need a wallet? How about just a cles? You could just stick a credit card and a few dollars in it. I only use my pochette as an evening bag but this would work for me. The pochette is so small you are going to be hard pressed to find a wallet small enough to fit it.

14. i used to have a pochette and i would carry the ludlow with it. it's small but it held everything that i needed. however, i think a cles with the pochette is a wonderful idea :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice