wallet for my Rive Gauche

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. tan patent crinkle Hayden Harnett wallet:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

goes well with YSL Rive Gauche ?

[​IMG]

2. Great combo!!

3. i LOVE the color of your bag! did you get it recently?! i just got a black one myself but they only had black available on the YSL website...

4. very well. great job vesna finding a spot-on match!

5. thanks girls :hugs:

6. I got it last summer from Overstock. It was 50% of retail price :yahoo:

ooooooh, I woulld LOVE black rive gauche

7. Vesna, we're bag twins-- or sisters, I guess. I have the same RG but in the smaller size, also from Overstock. The HH wallet goes great with your bag!

8. yeeeee bag twin :biggrin:

I have minor problem, my screw barrel for closing the bag started ripping the leather underneath, so I am afraid to turn it any more, I just close it with a zipper, horrible.....is all OK with yours?

9. Eeeep! Not yet *crosses fingers*. I actually have the opposite problem: my barrel is actually a little loose and spins around a bit on its own during use.

10. that is great ! keep it that way. Mine was too tight, so yours will never rip anything. Great ! cheers, Vesna