wallet for my Rive Gauche

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Canada
i LOVE the color of your bag! did you get it recently?! i just got a black one myself but they only had black available on the YSL website...
I got it last summer from Overstock. It was 50% of retail price :yahoo:

ooooooh, I woulld LOVE black rive gauche

happy942

Sep 14, 2006
Chicago, IL
Vesna, we're bag twins-- or sisters, I guess. I have the same RG but in the smaller size, also from Overstock. The HH wallet goes great with your bag!

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Canada
Vesna, we're bag twins-- or sisters, I guess. I have the same RG but in the smaller size, also from Overstock. The HH wallet goes great with your bag!
yeeeee bag twin :biggrin:

I have minor problem, my screw barrel for closing the bag started ripping the leather underneath, so I am afraid to turn it any more, I just close it with a zipper, horrible.....is all OK with yours?

happy942

Sep 14, 2006
Chicago, IL
Eeeep! Not yet *crosses fingers*. I actually have the opposite problem: my barrel is actually a little loose and spins around a bit on its own during use.

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Canada
Eeeep! Not yet *crosses fingers*. I actually have the opposite problem: my barrel is actually a little loose and spins around a bit on its own during use.
that is great ! keep it that way. Mine was too tight, so yours will never rip anything. Great ! cheers, Vesna