wallet for my brother

1. hi guys!
    I think i'm going to buy my brother a wallet as a gift (since I kind of scratched his car :crybaby:, thats fixed too though). But if anyone has any other suggestion for male gift items, please let me know!

Anyway, would it be okay to give him an epi wallet? I kind of like this one (in black) eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Epi Bill Holder, Louis Vuitton, Small Leathergoods, w

The only problem is that it's in the women's area. Would it be okay to give him it still or should I get him one of the more manly types? lol. It looks like a regular bilfold to me!

2. the epi billfold is nice! :biggrin: i gave my bf a damier geant messager..and my brother a damier billfold :Push:

3. Get him something from Damier or Taiga!

4. ooo taiga is a good possibility! not sure about damier though, since hes not big on monogram and all.

what about nomade? it looks nice but not as sturdy

5. I loooove nomade, especially in the honeyed colour. I think the sturdiest option would be taiga, or even the utah leather. :yes:

I got my brother a monogram wallet, but he's really digging the taiga leather so that may be next !

6. Oh I love that one! My little brother has the monogram one! He is only 12 though!

7. i love the damier billfold the most, planning of getting one for my bf as well.

or if ur bro likes epi better, i love moka better than black (moka is dark as well, but i think it somehow looks more beautiful than black)

8. Taiga is a nice line! Get a waller from it or something.

9. My BIL has a passport holder from the Taiga line...it looks really good!

10. I think it would be nice for you to get him something from the taiga line...I like the billfold with 9 credit cars slots

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice