Wallet for Favorite MM

I was looking into the ZCP to use in my small bags, including the Favorite MM, but ended up with the Gucci ziparound card case. It just spoke to me more, it was love at first sight.

I normally use my mono Emilie wallet, and while it fits nicely into the Favorite, it leaves room for little else. I think a small wallet works better.

My Clemence works ok with it, but if I need more room for other stuff, I use my Vernis Cles. I am planning on getting a cute little zippered wallet from Longchamp that I recently saw, because it is basically like a ZCP, but much thinner, so would work perfectly. I have started straying a little from LV when it comes to specific items that I need and I have found great alternatives from Furla and Longchamp.

My Clemence works ok with it, but if I need more room for other stuff, I use my Vernis Cles. I am planning on getting a cute little zippered wallet from Longchamp that I recently saw, because it is basically like a ZCP, but much thinner, so would work perfectly. I have started straying a little from LV when it comes to specific items that I need and I have found great alternatives from Furla and Longchamp.
Can you please share the Longchamp zippered wallet? :heart: