wallet for 660 or speedy for 690?

SpeedyLover

Dec 14, 2009
I went and ordered sarah wallet in pomme but I dont know if its worth my 660... should I add 30 more and exchange for a speedy 30 in mono? if i would get a wallet, its only going to have to be pomme or rose pop. I missed out on the rose pop so really my only choice is pomme. I do prefer the international over sarah.. but I dont know if its still available.

I have a speedy collection and have mono 25 which I find too small for me. I wanted to sell it but my DD is fast approaching teenhood that I think I would just pass it onto her... with that said.. shall I get me a 30 and forget about the wallet? I CANNOT get both!

My current wallet collection consist of:
coach brown long wallet
coach black short wallet
prada long wallet
buberry long wallet
burberry short wallet
kate spade long wallet
chanel cambon zippy wallet

Please help....

LOL! you have a tonne of wallets lucky girl!! Get the Speedy 30! :graucho:
Good luck deciding!

And maybe if you pass on the wallet now, another pink vernis colour will be released that will catch your eye!
Or maybe Rose Pop will come back!!

Get the wallet in pomme!! It is more well made than the speedy, plus the color is TDF! If you really want another speedy, save up your money or sell some of the wallets that you don't use anymore. I have a Sarah in Rose Pop vernis and I love it!

I got mine in Pomme de amour last Valentines day and I LOVE it!!! One year later and its still Beautiful!!

Definately worth the $$ so get it! Won't regret it. Wish I got it sooner!

If you already have a Speedy collection but no wallets from LV, I would say get the wallet. My LV zippy is the first wallet I have had as an adult, and I have used it since the day I purchased it. I absolutely love it, and they can double as a clutch if you don't want to carry your entire bag somewhere.