Wallet et Dustbag

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Is it the norm for new Wallets to come with dustbags?

2. I don't think so, mine didn't

3. I bought a wallet about a month ago and it came with a dustbag. I think... I can't find it right now and I'm not dustbag-obsessed so I can't recall 100%.

4. Depends on the style of wallet - if it's monogram, it won't come with one. It's only for materials that need special protection (e.g. vernis, MC, some LE pieces) that will come with dust bags.

5. Aha! I found mine. I did get a dustbag. Mine is a monogram pochette wallet.

6. Guess I got lucky - was surprised to receive one with the epi, but I did ask for to be gift wrapped, does that make a difference?

7. a dustbag came come with anything if you just ask. usually it depends on the SA, too!

I have a lovely SA by the name of Laaya at the Houston Galleria store and she always puts every item in a dustbag wrapped in tissed inside a box with rounds and rounds of the leather ribbon without asking. shes the best!

8. never got one with any of my purchases at Copley Place

9. i didn't get one with my damier koala wallet, but i did get tissue paper

10. Yes, they do. Everything I have purchased from LV or elux has come with a dustbag including DH's Damier billfold.

11. Exactly! I shop at that store as well and always get mine packaged the same way.

I would be mad if I didn't recieve a dustbag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice