wallet dilemma!

Dec 28, 2012
my DBF is letting me choose my own gift this year for my birthday that's coming up nxt month ❤️.. but i'm having a hard time deciding which wallet to get ..

i've already broken down my choices to either the EMILIE wallet in DE rouge or the SARAH wallet in dune epi .. both are absolutely gorgeous wallets, structurally the same. only difference is the EMILIE only has 4 card slots vs the 16 in the SARAH. this wont be a huge issue for me since i can easily fit a cles pouch inside to hold additional cards ...

ahhh help me decide 😔!!!! which one would you ladies get?

I have the old Sarah in vernis but I'm partial to the gorgeous Emilie. I also carry a card case( more excuse for me to purchase more SLGs hehe) in the Emilie and main cards in the front slots. I vote for Emilie for that pop of color. GLD!!!

I personally love the DE print out of the three, but IMO the emilie is not exactly a pretty wallet. If I were you, I would get the Sarah wallet. That dune is a beautiful neutral color! Good luck on deciding :smile:!

Emilie ... This wallet is stunning, best and unique design, never seen anything like this and you will have it forever. ... But see in the store, the feel how you open it and use it will tell you better. Go with your heart ... But in my country it would be very unpolite to go overboard in price ... And more expensive might not be more love ..... I have my mini pochette in mind and LOVE her so much, never thought that.

Happy B comming ;-D

Emilie ... This wallet is stunning, best and unique design, never seen anything like this and you will have it forever. ... But see in the store, the feel how you open it and use it will tell you better. Go with your heart ... But in my country it would be very unpolite to go overboard in price ... And more expensive might not be more love ..... I have my mini pochette in mind and LOVE her so much, never thought that.

Happy B comming ;-D

Wow, you can't tell it's a joke, lol

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

I've had and used 6 Sarah wallets (sold 2 and gave away 1). And I just purchased the new emilie wallet in fuchsia and this turned out to be the best wallet ever! I highly recommend!
I had to put away my zippy, Insolite, and my most expensive mono elyeese away!
So it's not the price!! :smile:

And no matter how much I put in emilie, it stays pretty thin, it's a big plus for me....I was getting sick of my fat wallet! LOL :biggrin: