wallet dilemma!

i adore my emilie but i got it because i didn't want to spend the $ for the sarah. If it were a gift of the two i would definitely choose the sarah, not because it is more expensive but because of the extra card slots.

i agree with you!! 🙈 my previous wallet had 12+ card slots.. jumping down to jst 4 could be manageable.. but difficult lol

I agree with the happy medium about this wallet, but unfortunately mine (aurore) went in repair due to cracking issue on glazing along with emp speedy 25 in aurore (and ikat nf gm & mm) - all 4 items were less than year old and yep, in repair.
Beautiful wallet, which I can't use ATM!!!

:crybaby: omg.. so sorry to hear that! so unfortunate with the quality not matching up to what you pay for!!

thnks so mch for sharing that with me! :sad: definitely will keep that in mind

Well in that case I'm in the clear. I have 3 LV wallets and they are all 10+ y.o. So yes craftsmanship back then was solid.

I hope that it has a safe trip back into your hands and that no future issues occur! It's so unfortunate how quality seems to be lacking these days.

Lol... I originally replied to this thread thinking you were OP, sorry! I went on and on about how surprised I was that you were going to give LV wallets - let alone flap styles - another chance =p

yess .. i have heard that LV's quality has gone down the last couple of years :thinking:

that's one of the things that does scare me into purchasing the sarah cause i dont want to spend so mch only to have it last less than a year on me

I also love my Curieuse and have not had any problems with it.

OP: Between the two you mentioned I would chose the Sarah. GLD!

guess some wallets are just better made than others :shucks: luck of the draw unfortunately

:thinking: do you think that pieces that are MIS and MIF hve a big difference?

i bought two SLGs this month and both were thankfully MIF.. im weary about buying anything MIS

& thanks so mch for your vote :love:

I think the Sarah will be better quality but I have a Josephine, which is comparable in quality and I love it - I am planning on purchasing the Clemence this weekend. The Dune is absolutely beautiful but I definitely see that getting very dirty. GL with your decision!

i agreee! surprised that the josephine and emilie are such high in quality and such a good price range tooo :loveeyes: and yess, the dune is so pretty to look at,, but getting it dirty would bug me to no end

do doo a reveal with your clemence wallet once you get it :love: would love to see it!!!

I like the look of a Sarah but my few cards would look lost in there, especially now that they've made it larger than it used to be. Currently I have a ZCP but I want an Emilie so I don't have to fold my bills (ours are polymer and hard to fold).

omgosh girl! are you canadian as well?? :love: my bills are polymer as welll! lol dont knw why they made it into a material that makes it so difficult to fold! i took out my key holder for the first time yesterday and wanted to put some bills in the back .. folding them was not fun :faint:

how are you liking the zcp?? pros and cons? i did see that online and it looks adorbs! so compact and i liek that it zips around so you dont need to worry about anything falling out

:thinking:

180... To a cles?? Or maybe even something completely different and not a wallet?

Jewelry?? I don't know, let's see!!! =]

omg! what a smartie you are!!!!!

as it turns out ,, i realized i had a lot more "big" wallets than i remembered ... 😂 so i ended up getting the ZCP and cles in DE!!!!

:love:

super super happy with my choices xo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 105