WALLET DILEMMA :( which one to pick?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies, I'm saving up for a new wallet and I am seriously STUCK between a couple of choices.

I'm looking for something casual but eye-catching, good for everyday use, as well as a lot of receipts, change, etc. I am currently using a momogram porte valeurs and the lack of a coin holder is very annoying :sad:

My choices:
    Vernis zippy in pearle - I love this colour also.. but it seems a bit bland.
    Vernis zippy in pomme d'amour - I love the colour, but would it be too flashy?
    Monogram eugenie - would the lock get scratched up?
    Damier french purse - seems suitable, but I prefer longer wallets.

HELP ME PICK PLEASE, my lovely lv addicts :sad:!

2. Damier French Purse. It's color is the most versatile and the French Purse is my favorite wallet.

3. Monogram Eugenie, I like that it has all of those credit card slots, also I just love how it looks!

4. ok, well, you just contradicted your self. do you want eye catching and flashy, or not? i think you really want the zippy in pomme.

5. Zippy in Pomme! The perle is lovely, but I would be very scared of transfer!

6. My first choice would be the pomme zippy, second would be the mono eugenie!

7. my choice will be pomme zippy, but i prefer french purse and eugenie in design.. what about french purse in pomme? or maybe multicolore eugenie? i guess IMO the multicolore eugenie is more eye catching compared with mono canvas

8. Pomme zippy!!! I've had mine since may, no real issues so far, but I do rotate every 2 weeks or so. Second choice would be damier FP for sure though!

9. Damier French Purse --- The FP is my favorite LV wallet.

10. Pomme Zippy! I don't think it's too flashy. It's just eye catching because the color is so beautiful. :love:

11. Vernis Pomme Zippy too. :yes:
    Don't get Vernis Perle, I got a Vernis Perle Zippy and got color tranferred, she looks like brown now. :crybaby:

12. Damier French Purse--Just looking at this at ELux its beautiful!

13. My favorite wallet style is zippy since I have 3. So my vote goes for Pomme zippy! :tup:

14. Vernis Zippy in Pomme! :biggrin:

15. POMME ZIPPY. No doubt!