• Lv mono zippy

• Coach

Results are only viewable after voting.

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
Canada Eh!
Ok girls

Weird dilema but i have 2 wallets and keep going back and forth and cant seem to settle in with one

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/COACH-Gold-E...ultDomain_0&hash=item43ac211e02#ht_2991wt_689. Pic borrowed from the bay

I got the coach in nov at outlets

But last yr i got an lv mono zippy coin. Ive only used it a total of a few months so i feel a little guilty usingsomething else (i dragged dh for awkend to montreal to be ablento get it)

The coach is more practical but the lv zips and is more durable

Which one ofnthese to dou prefer? Thx

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
I prefer the LV. LV is super durable. My wallet is LV monogram (zippered), and it still looks brand new after 2 years of use.

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
NYC
I have no idea what the LV wallet looks like but sight unseen, I'm gambling on saying that's the one you should go with. Something possessed you to drag the hubby to get it so that's the one to wear!

AzahM

Jan 2, 2012
Australia
LV definitely LV you won't regret it. Mine still looked brand new after 2 years. You can even get your initial stamp on it like I did for my husband for his birthday gift. And it is free! Only at the boutique though.

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
if you're taking LV zippy full zised wallet I would go with it. It will hold your life! Down fall is it only holds 8 cards.
Second if you dont want to spend the money I would get a coach zip around. I have a woven and OH MY GAWD the stuff I can put'n there ... plus it holds 12 cards.

The embossed wallet is cute, and will hold a lot but if you like the idea of things being more secure i'd go with a zip around.