Wallet confusion

Mine is the caviar & I'm more & more I'm dissatisfied. I went to Neimans tonight to look at others for comparison, even though I got mine at a boutique in LA. It appears to be 2 things -too much stuff & where the silver Cs are attached is what's causing the pull combined with the stuff in it. I out my stuff in a couple of others as a test ( ones that look like mine) & they all had the potential to do the same thing. I found the larger zip style ( with more card holders -that'll solve half the problem) with the 'embossed' looking Cs to work better. Neimans was sold out of the one I wanted in black ( of course) so I'm going to look other places while traveling this weekend. The question is -will the boutique take mine back? I have only one Chanel bag (love!!!!!!) & a pair of sunnies so absolutely no experience returning to a boutique.

I bought this wallet last weekend during a trip to LA (I live on the East Coast) & after cleaning out my current wallet & loading only my essentials, I notice that it's 'pulling'. It's in no danger of coming unsewn, but it's wavy with stuff in it. Have any of you had a wallet do this? And honestly, it's not stuffed. View attachment 2723709View attachment 2723710
yes that has happened to me as well… it is a sign of being overstuffed, but let me just say, if you do this, overtime your wallet will show a lot more wear… ifit isn't overstuffed I would return it.

It's a little used (a week) & i know there are strong opinions on taking something back after it's used, but sometimes it's truly unintentional. I've had many zippy wallets & not a single one has done this. I never dreamt the nicest out of the group would be the one that wouldn't give & absolutely couldn't hold anything more than a few cards, kwim? But what is their policy? Will they take it back if you truly aren't satisfied?