Wallet confusion

May 27, 2006
I bought this wallet last weekend during a trip to LA (I live on the East Coast) & after cleaning out my current wallet & loading only my essentials, I notice that it's 'pulling'. It's in no danger of coming unsewn, but it's wavy with stuff in it. Have any of you had a wallet do this? And honestly, it's not stuffed. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408455452.496270.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408455462.799272.jpg

No it doesn't do it when it's empty nor does it do it when there isn't anything in the open pockets (like cards only in the slots, etc..) but if there is anything in the pocket on the other side of the C's it does. I was just puzzled bc it seems like it should stretch/give a little. And when I look on the backside/inside of where it looks wavy, the leather is wavy too where Made in Italy is stamped. I've just never seen anything quite like it.

Here are 2 more pix -one of it empty & zipped & another of the inside of the side where it seems wrinkled. Does it look off to any of you or am
I becoming neurotic? Thanks for everyone's input -it's really bugging me that this is happening. For whatever reason. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408470287.712294.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408470302.760038.jpg

I think you may not be satisfied with this one. I think at this price, satisfaction is reasonable.

That said, we all have different thresholds. These are not mass produced by the thousands and all perfect quality. Although it wouldn't really bother me, that doesn't matter :smile: I think the fabric could stretch soon and be more pliable and more "perfect". But you have to live w/ it and it's important that you look at it and LOVE it!

I can't quite tell which zip around you have. Is it the caviar? I have this wallet in the reissue aged calf. Mine does not do this at all. I even bought it specifically to put my iphone in it like a clutch. With all my cards, money and phone, the zipper still lays perfectly flat. I put all my stuff in it at the store. I wouldn't have bought it if the zipper got all wonky like yours. You're not being neurotic. Mine is made in Spain.

Last edited: