Wallet colors in BV boutiques

yoning

O.G.
Feb 18, 2010
Hi ladies,

I am a BV newbie. I usually shop other brands but the search for a compact and simple wallet led me to BV. The mini ones look beautiful and simple with enough card slots AND a coin compartment.

While red looks good I was wondering if I could get the wallet in a different color if I worked with a boutique. I usually shop Balenciaga and the boutiques are not connected to the online store and carry colors not from the current season. I was wondering if BV was the same way or what I see on BV website is what the boutiques will have. I live in LA so I think there are some stores I can visit in person to see the wallets if I choose to.

IMG_1493719470.019531.jpg

This is the one but I was wondering if I could find something in pink or a different shade. I am replacing a black one so I want to go for something fun.
Hhttp://www.bottegaveneta.com/us/mini-wallet-or-coin-purse_cod46481623cl.html

Thank you everyone!

The boutiques and BV online carry the same season but the actual colors and inventory can vary slightly. The boutiques will carry past season Cabats and SLGs in the exotic skins but what's left of the main collection goes to the outlet after the seasonal sale. Then there are the department stores that also carry current season items but have exclusives.

This can be a bit frustrating to navigate in terms of who has what, but the SAs at BV boutiques work hard to help you find what you're looking for.

The wallet you've pictured is very pretty. I actually purchased that very wallet but exchanged it for a lighter color. One thing about lighter colors is that wear will show more quickly. I plan on using mine with specific bags so I don't anticipate that much wear since it won't see daily use.

I have the same wallet in this very colour, and i am using it almost non-stop since xmas, it has only softened a bit, no corners wear, no any other issues. Highly recommend :tup:

So I went into the Rodeo location and got the wallet in dusty rose(?) they were out of china red in the photo but the pink looked so much better in person! Unfortunately they didn't carry anything at all outside of current season's colors much like the official website like mentioned above. This is my first BV!
Congrats on a lovely color and wallet! I hope it leads you to try out other BV pieces. Welcome to the BVette Club! :flowers:

So I went into the Rodeo location and got the wallet in dusty rose(?) they were out of china red in the photo but the pink looked so much better in person! Unfortunately they didn't carry anything at all outside of current season's colors much like the official website like mentioned above. This is my first BV!
Congrats on your first BV, may it be serving you well, enjoy!!!

Reactions: yoning
The mini wallet is part of the Spring sale. Colors available will vary by boutique. Preorders are in process now. They are getting scooped up fast. If you are into metallics both Calvados and Helios are included in the sale.