Wallet/Cles dilemma

Jan 16, 2009
hi ladies,

in a bit of a dilemma. feel a bit silly posting about this, but thought someone might be experiencing something similar :smile:

so i bought the LV french wallet in DE and i LOVE it... gorgeous, gorgeous wallet. and then i bought a cles just to put in my work ID and a credit card... mainly to use when i go to get lunch, coffee, etc.but now i find myself never needing my dear french wallet, because everything i need is in my cles.

anyone else experience this? what do you guys do? thanks!

YOGAGIRL70

Sep 28, 2012
Chicago
hi ladies,

in a bit of a dilemma. feel a bit silly posting about this, but thought someone might be experiencing something similar :smile:

so i bought the LV french wallet in DE and i LOVE it... gorgeous, gorgeous wallet. and then i bought a cles just to put in my work ID and a credit card... mainly to use when i go to get lunch, coffee, etc.but now i find myself never needing my dear french wallet, because everything i need is in my cles.

I use both a full size wallet and a cles on a daily basis... so I must not be as good at condensing things down as you!:giggles: I use my cles for a quick grab and go, to hold extra cards/ keys but I do still need my regular wallet if I am taking a full sized bag. When I take a small bag (such as Eva) I use my cles as a wallet... it really just depends upon what I am doing/ where I am going. I don't know if that helps you or not, but you might want to see if you have a need for the french wallet before you return or sell. GLD!

pereisu

Oct 5, 2012
hi ladies,

I use my cles for my debit card, amex, driver's license but I keep bills, coins, insurance cards, loyalty cards etc in my full size wallet. HTH ☺️

Fijigal

Feb 4, 2014
West Coast
I have not used my wallet since I've acquired two cles (DA and Mono). They go everywhere with me be it alone or in bigger bags. Mono has the debit/CC's and the DA has other miscellaneous cards. They don't take up much room and so convenient for grab and go!

vhenna

Feb 15, 2013
Europe
I use my full-size wallet and cles. If I have a lot of change I won't keep it in my wallet because it can get bulky and I don't like bulky LVs. If I need to run to the grocery store etc I will take only the cles to carry cards. Hope this helps.

If you find the French wallet completely useless, sell it and get something you will use more often?

lvaddict89

Jul 21, 2012
hi ladies,

Right now my cles is my wallet but I switch it up with my zippy coin purse, pocket organizer and other cles'

The cles is great BUT the other day a $50 bill popped out of it when I took out my license to get into a bar (I wasn't drunk lol). I didn't notice but my friend saw it and told me. I guess that's a drawback, things can pop out when you rummage through it to get cards out. But I do love using it as a wallet