Wallet advice needed!

These are all in monigram. I have a sarah, another long wallet that was given to me, So I don't know the name and my newest is the victorine. Like you, i have to carry more than a couple of cards. I did think of the rosalie, but after watching a lot of rviews, it made me worry that my cards might slip out. You never know. So I went with the victinine. The coin slot is tight, so you won't be able to hold as much if you have a long wallet, or if I used my sarah n my other long wallet.

Absolutely adore my victorine. After it came into my life I'm debating about selling my other full size wallets. Great for big bags and small. Also great for travel. I hate to fold my cash and live in a country where cash and cards are used frequently. I have it in the work tour edition and love it. Absolutely adore it and it's perfect for me!

Hi, do You have the Emilie wallet? I can't deside whether i should Get the Emilie or the victorine wallet. I fell in love with the Emilie ... now im not sure ... [emoji23]