Wallet advice! LV clemence or Prada Continental Zippy

rebpin

Jul 11, 2014
I have had my LV canvas wallet for ages and it's time to get a new one.

I am looking for a zippy wallet, and struggling between these two, LV clemence and Prada Continental Zippy.
I've heard that Prada has some quality issue with their saffiano handbags. I wonder what the quality is for their wallet.

What do you think? Which one would you choose?

I'd always go with an LV (canvas) wallet - my ZCP is over four years old and still looks brand new. I've been thinking I need a larger one and will likely get the Clemence.

I have a Prada saffiano wallet that I bought in August and the leather is already wearing at the corners. At the time I was trying to decide between a DE insolite and the prada and ended up going with Prada. I can't say I necessarily "regret" it because I do love the Prada and the color is just so pretty, but the wear on the corners already is a little annoying. I can't see it lasting as long as an LV would have.

The answer is simple. LV clemence. I just bought one in piment, absolutely love it. Love the fact that when u unzip the wallet , everything is there. You don't need to turn the wallet around like the compact zippy. The coin compartment is in the middle which balance up the wallet. Quality wise is good,inside leather is very well made.