Wallace Chan Jewelry - Opinions?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone own any jewelry items by Wallace Chan? I tried on a pair of earrings the other day at Neiman's and I LOVED them, but I don't have any experience with this brand. Any experiences, positive or negative?

TIA! (^(oo)^)v

2. This is the guy making gorgeous nature inspired jewlleries, right? On photos his creations look stunning, but I never found out where to find them IRL.

3. yup! that's the one - if you're interested NM has several pieces in the PJ department (^(oo)^)v

4. Can you describe the earrings? Or do you have photos? I would love to own a piece by Wallace Chan some day. Cindy Chao also.

5. Don't live near a NM I'm afraid, anywhere in Europe?

6. I just checked out his site and I must say that it's one of the very few pages out there where the actual pieces live up to the (more often than not) vaunting texts describing the pieces and philosophy behind their creation. Truly an amazing and ground breaking ensemble of jewelry!

7. so after much delay and deliberation, I bought the earrings and they are DIVINE (^(oo)^)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. I just looked at his web site and his pieces look like they belong in a museum or art gallery! Breathtaking. And Piggy, your earrings are divine! Lucky girl. :smile:

9. The earrings are fabulous!

10. thanks ladies!! nice to know some people appreciate them . . . . I wore them out last night and one of my male friends asked if they were supposed to be edamame!!!!!! :faint:

11. lvpiggy: Congrats to your new earrings, they are very unique and absolutely stunning!

12. Wow! Great bday pressie to yourself. Congrats Piggy! They are stunning. Loved them in your opera photos. They are divine.

13. Unique and gorgeous!